Add My:Time to Existing Apps
Core out-of-the-box functionality enabled by embedding My:Time
- Multi-modal communications (Text, voice memo, images) for self-service and live interactions
- App2Agent™ seamless transition from self-service to a live conversation
- Full interaction history available to both customers and agents
- Start, stop, and resume interactions without losing context over time
- Start, stop, and resume interactions without losing context across devices
- Smart FAQs and context-sensitive help to enhance self-service
- Single sign-on. The SDK can obtain login credentials from the parent app.
- Fully brandable. Change UI components so My:Time matches your brand.
- Update My:Time functionality without having to update and re-release your mobile apps
Embed My:Time in your existing apps, and you can quickly create a common, more engaging experience that's accessible from a wide range of devices.
Add a My:Time Mobile App
If you don't have a mobile app or it's time to invest in a new one, we've got you covered. My:Time can be extended to include a complete mobile app. We can do this work for you, or you can build your own app and embed My:Time using the SDK.
My:Time + Mobile App
- Complete mobile app (iOS and Android)
- Fully integrated with My:Time Cloud
- Provides common experience that complements your web apps
- Turnkey app solution built to your requirements
Enhance and Extend Self-Service
Our service delivery model gives you the flexibility to integrate My:Time on your own, or leverage our resources to get the job done. Either way, My:Time can help you enhance and extend self-service in multiple ways.
- Embed My:Time in your existing apps
- Deploy a My:Time mobile app
- Do both and provide a common experience across all apps
No matter how you choose to deploy My:Time, you'll create a common experience across multiple devices that will enhance and extend your self-service capabilites and provide a seamless transition to live assistance. Your customers will love it.
And once your customers learn that they can achieve virtually any goal by starting in My:Time, guess what? It will become their go-to place to engage with you. On any device. At any time. At their convenience.