Federal, State and Local governments are promoting shared services to check some critical boxes:
- Saving money by taking greater advantage of existing IT resources
- Improving citizen customer service with limited resources
- Reducing redundancy from multiple distributed and duplicative IT functions
- Taking the next step in IT optimization, which began with datacenter consolidation
- Supporting the move from on-premise infrastructure to the cloud
Take stock of shared service options and benefits to increase citizen customer service efficiencies. These facts and proof points will help.